The long awaited party season is here with the Magic Bath party series and the awesome futuristic pool party in Lukacs Baths and Szechenyi Baths to celebrate 2017 all year round.
Bath Parties in 2017
Note: winter party venue is often NOT Szechenyi Baths, but Lukacs Baths, a cozy and historical thermal bath on the Buda side of Budapest.
Szechenyi & Lukacs Bath Parties in Budapest, Hungary:
- January, 2017 – winter break, no parties, why not check out the Budapest Boat Party?
- February 11, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Lukacs Baths –buy tickets here
- February 18, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Lukacs Baths – buy tickets here
- February 25, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Lukacs Baths – buy tickets here
- March 4, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- March 11, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- March 18, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- March 25, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- April – December, 2017 dates coming soon (expect most Saturdays throughout the year)
Buy your tickets online now (the parties have special party tickets, please do not buy the standard day time bath tickets for the parties!).
Past online ticket news
Bath Parties for any season, on most of the Saturdays in Budapest make a must of a weekend getaway to Hungary for a thorough party weekend. Be in Szechenyi Baths or Lukacs Baths on a Saturday (check the available dates please before buying a flight ticket) to be part of the best parties in the city of Budapest, Hungary: the thermal spa parties “sparties” for short!
February is the starting month this year, and the parties run all year round, culminating in two mega parties, one in August, when we are awaiting you with the uber cool Cinetrip Sparty Summer edition, and one in December, the pre New Year’s Eve Party of Budapest and Europe (!). Of course, only in addition to the almost weekly Saturday bath parties.
Tickets are on sale, most get picked up online, so take your chances and buy your ticket while you can. May the Party Forces be with You!