Our most popular bath in Budapest, Szechenyi Baths and Pool is famous for its summer night spa bath parties, sparties, for short. In winter and spring time, most of the Saturdays, check out the Lukacs Bath parties called Magic Bath Sparties. Wait, before you buy your ticket, please read the info about the party and the vouchers.
Duo Tickets in Budapest Bath Party
- 2 bath party tickets
- 1 private cabin for getting changed & storing items
- 2-2 spa party Cocktail Vouchers (4 Sparty Cocktails)
- 2 Bath Party Towels with Sparty logo (Duo Plus tickets only)
- 2 Sparty tote bags as a memorable gift (Duo Plus tickets only)
- Priority Access – skip the line, express entry to the party (all Duo Xpress tickets)
Bath Parties Budapest 2015
Szechenyi & Lukacs Bath Parties in Budapest, Hungary:
- January 24, 2015, Budapest Winter Bath Party in Lukacs Baths buy online tickets here
- January 31,2015, Budapest Winter Bath Party in Lukacs Baths buy online tickets here
- February 7, 2015, Budapest Winter Bath Party in Lukacs Baths buy online tickets here
- February 14, 2015, Budapest Winter Bath Party in Lukacs Baths buy online tickets here
- February 21, 2015, Budapest Winter Bath Party in Lukacs Baths buy online tickets here
- February 28, 2015, Budapest Winter Bath Party in Lukacs Baths buy online tickets here
- March 7, 2015, Budapest Winter Bath Party in Lukacs Baths buy online tickets here
- March 14, 2015, Budapest Winter Bath Party in Lukacs Baths buy online tickets here
- March 21, 2015, Budapest Winter Bath Party in Lukacs Baths buy online tickets here
- March 28, 2015, Budapest Winter Bath Party in Lukacs Baths buy online tickets here
- April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep parties in plan, we will soon publish the dates
The 2015 bath party season started in January in Lukacs Baths up until June. The summer 2015 Cinetrip party date will soon be fixed (typically early August) in Szechenyi Baths. From Nov 01 to Dec 20 the pool parties usually move over to Lukacs Baths, then the NYE party is in Szechenyi Baths.
Szechenyi Bath Party Dec 30 pre – New Year’s Eve 2015
Szechenyi Baths steam clouded hot spring pools are the special place to be on Dec 30 in 2015 – the date is not yet official, tickets are not available for purchase yet, but we are quite confident that 2015 will find us in the pools! The party will very likely be on Dec 30 (not on Dec 31) this year too. Enjoy it as a pre NYE party of the year! Buy your ticket online as early as you can!
Prices of Tickets for the pre NYE: Szechenyi Bath NYE Party on Dec 30, 2014:
Book tickets for the best party at New Year in Budapest: buy NYE online tickets here!
- 40 Euro / person (Dec 30 pre NYE bath party tickets) – LIMITED EDITION!
- 150 Euro / 2 people with extras: 2 pre NYE party tickets, 4 cocktails, 2 towels, 1 private cabin, 2 tote bags, priority access, skip the line! (see the details of the Bonus Ticket deal in the baths)
- group discount at the bath party: unfortunately, no group discount tickets are on sale from September 2014
Szechenyi Bath Parties 2014
Fall, Winter and Spring time parties (October – April) are usually held in Lukacs Baths. Szechenyi Bath parties are usually scheduled for the late spring and summer months, from mid April to September, plus the December NYE party.
The spectacular Cinetrip Party 2014 in August is always a greatest hit in the summer! The first Szecska sparty in 2014 will most probably be in early June, and we have received tons of emails when online ticket sales begins: online ticket sales usually begins in April 2014. Please bear with us.
Buying your party tickets online includes a locker (or a private cabin in the bonus tickets). Missed one party? No worries, come back to Budapest in a cheap flight, get a great hostel in Budapest, and enjoy the party every Saturday in the summer of 2014!
Prices of Tickets for Szechenyi Bath Party (may differ):
- 25 Euro / person in Szechenyi Baths, €35 in Lukacs Baths (regular party tickets called Szecska normal or Magic bath normal tickets) or HUF 12,000 on the spot (if any tickets are left, the price is for the cheapest normal party entry)
- 120 Euro / 2 people with extras: 2 tickets, 1 cabin, 4 cocktails (see the details of the Bonus Ticket deal in the baths)
Booking Party Tickets: buy online tickets here on our payment platform. We have put all the summer dates in the basket, so early runners win!
Please do not buy the standard bath ticket if you want to come to the party. The bath ticket is valid until 10 pm, the party ticket is valid from 10 pm until the end of the party. 2 different tickets!
The nocturnal VJ Szecska bath parties are absolutely cool, fun and unforgettable. There is no age limit. The spa party music is mostly triphop, funk, psychedelic music, so if like this sort of music and can enjoy the spa bath parties continuously re-painted with colorful laser beams, it is your chance to come and enjoy something unique. A must see in Budapest, Hungary.
Where are the Budapest Bath Parties?
The location of the spa bath parties in Budapest change by the seasons. Note: the organizers reserver the right to change the venue of the party, so please check your tickets and your mail box for updates. See our general seasonal bath party guide for details:
Summer Bath Party Location: in the warm outdoor pools of Szechenyi Spa Baths, in the City Park of Budapest, District XIV (14th district). A short walk from the Heroes’ Square.
Fall Bath Party Location: in the warm outdoor pools of Lukacs Baths, near the Margaret Island in Budapest, District II (2nd district). A short walk from Margaret Bridge on the Buda side.
Winter Bath Party Location: in the warm outdoor pools of Lukacs Baths, near the Margaret Island in Budapest, District II (2nd district). A short walk from Margaret Bridge on the Buda side. Except the pre NYE Cinetrip bath party, which is in Szechenyi Baths!
Spring Bath Party Location: in the warm outdoor pools of Lukacs Baths, near the Margaret Island in Budapest, District II (2nd district). A short walk from Margaret Bridge on the Buda side.
Can I use the whole bath complex during the spa party?
No, only the outdoor pools are open, the indoor thermal pools, saunas, plunge pools, octagonal pools, massage therapies, etc. are closed. They close each day at 7pm in Szechenyi Baths and at 8 pm in Lukacs Baths.
When are the Bath Parties at Szechenyi Spa Baths?
The dates of bath parties in 2014 are already in the calendar:
- in February, 2014: 15, 22 February in Lukacs Baths
- in March, 2014: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 March in Lukacs Baths
- in April, 2014: 5, 12, 19, 26 April in Lukacs Baths
- in May, 2014: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 May in Lukacs Baths
- in June, 2014: 7, 14, 21, 28 June in Szechenyi Baths
- in July, 2014: 5, 12, 19, 26 July in Szechenyi Baths
- in August, 2014: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 August in Szechenyi Baths
- August 9, 2014: Cinetrip Party in Szechenyi Bath 2014!
- in September, 2014: 6, 13, 20, 27 September in Szechenyi Baths
- in October, 2014: 4, 11, 18, 25 October in Szechenyi Baths
- in November, 2014: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 November in Lukacs Baths
- in December, 2014 : 6, 13, 20 December in Lukacs Baths, Dec 30 in Szechenyi Bath
- in December, 2014: 30 December 2014 – pre New Year’s Eve Party in Szechenyi Baths
The bath parties / sparties are in both the summer season and the winter season. Szechenyi bath parties are usually in the summer months (with a few notable exceptions, like the best bath party, the Cinetrip Winter Edition in Szechenyi Furdo), late at night after the official closing hours from 10:30pm to 3:00am.
The summer schedule of Szecska spa parties for the summer season in 2013 was as follows (all of the parties are on Saturday nights, fixed dates, you can purchase your entry here: buy online tickets for Szechenyi NYE Party here)
How much is the Entry to Szechenyi Bath Party?
As for the Szechenyi party entry prices in 2014, the party admission fee is €25 in Szechenyi Baths and €35 in Lukacs Baths. If tickets remain, the price in Forint is HUF 12 000 for the normal (the cheapest) entry. The cheapest category is usually sold out online.
The entrance fee is somewhat higher than the amount of the general bath ticket for a weekend bath, and the two tickets are sold separately. See our Szechenyi Spa Baths Price List here. Please note that the Cinetrip Bath Party tickets are more expensive, as it is a special VIP party in early August.
That said, once in a while (1 or 2x a year, there is a special VIP party with amazing shows, lots of extras. These bath parties cost about 3x more than the standard bath parties.)
What should I wear for the Szechenyi Bath Party?
Do I have to wear Szecska bath party clothes, a stylish fashion show piece with stiletto, a dancing queen dress, or should I just be bare naked?
No, all you have to bring along is a nice swim wear, whatever you would like to don: bikini is just as fine as a one piece, speedos, long trunks, surf style swim shorts – it doesn’t matter. Bring some established swim wear. A towel will be very useful too. And maybe a gown, if you tend to be on the cold side on breezy summer nights.
Mind you, the temperature of the outdoor pools is as follows: one of the thermal pools is around 33 degrees Celsius (91 degrees Fahrenheit), the other thermal pool is much hotter, 38 degrees Celsius (99 degrees Fahrenheit). In between the two thermal spas, you can plunge into the sports swimming pool, which has a standard cool temperature (27 degrees Celsius / 81 degrees Fahrenheit). Here is the internal map of Szechenyi Spa Baths to give you an idea.
We also recommend bringing your own flip flops or some waterproof slippers as all of the baths are covered in stone, which may harden the skin on your soles.
Don’t forget to bring your own towel. And you can also bring some inflatable toys or balls to make it even more fun!
Is there a safe storage at the Szechenyi Spa Baths?
“So if I wear a swim suit, where can I put my bag, my documents, my camera, my clothes?” Yes, there are lockers and cabins in the baths where you can safely store all your belongings. That said, we do not recommend bringing along your Rolex watch, or diamond ring and other extremely posh valuables to the party. You will be in water, you may even drink some glasses of alcohol during the party. It is better not to worry about precious items. And by the way, it is enough to carry around the photocopy of your passport, so there is no risk of losing it in the city.
The organizers of the Szecska Sparty do not take responsibility for lost or unguarded items. If something got lost call the Szecska Info Line, the official Szechenyi Bath Lost Item Phone number: + 36 1 363 32 10 extension 351.
Can I Buy Tickets for the Bath Parties?
Sure you can. As long as there are tickets left for the party, they are available. However, as tickets quickly sell out, we recommend booking a party ticket in advance. (the Szecska parties have become so hip and world famous that we get intrigued tourists from all over the world)
Can I buy Bath Party Tickets in Advance?
Yes, you can very easily. If you want to be absolutely sure that you get in, you can buy your ticket in advance online. Also, online tickets are a guarantee that you will have your own locker (or private little cabin room in bonus tickets).
As you are buying your party entry in advance you will get a VOUCHER not a traditional bath ticket for day use. When you come to the sparty, your voucher will be validated by the Szecska spa party personnel. If you should be lucky, and can buy an entry after 10pm, you will get a normal ticket, which you can use to enter the party. What an administrative ticketing system…
Are there any VIP tickets for Szecska Bath Party?
How much is a spa party ticket for the Szecska Bath Party?
Bath Party Prices in Szechenyi Bath and Lukacs Bath in 2014: €25 in Szechenyi Baths, €35 in Lukacs Baths (see how venues change by seasons above)
Cinetrip Summer and NYE Party Price in 2014: €40 – limited edition
Payment can be made by bank transfer or personally in downtown Cafe Hütte on Szabadsag Square (close to the Hungarian Parliament building), or in the bath. There is no guarantee that tickets will be left.
Is there a Refund if I cannot go to the Szechenyi Bath Party?
What if the Weather is Rainy or Stormy?
Is there any Alcohol at the Szechenyi Bath Party?
Yes, there is. Beers, wines, cocktails, juices and more can be bought on location with your special waterproof party card: basically there is no cash payment, but you can buy party money with your cash or card for the Party Card. The Party Card has a string attached, so you can keep it safe with you in the water (around the neck, or arm).
Is there any food at Szechenyi Spa Baths?
How can I pay for foods and drinks at Szecska Spa Party?
In cash or by card: you can buy party money for the waterproof Party Card, which can be taken to the pools with you (there is a string to put it around your neck or arm).
Are the Szecska Spa Parties Wild?
Can I take photos at Szecska Bath Parties?
Who organizes the Szecska Sparties?
The ingenious Intersputnik Cinetrip in collaboration with the state owned Szechenyi Gyogyfurdo es Uszoda (i.e. Szechenyi Spa Baths and Pool). The founding father of the bath parties is the ingenious Laszlo Laki.
Some of the visual effects at Szechenyi Spa Baths:
These superb effects can be seen at Water Circus Spa Parties / Cinetrip parties at Szechenyi Spa Baths. Szecska is slightly more modest, but you can get a feel of the atmosphere easily.