To make sure that your visit will remain a carefree and pleasant stay, please read the following recommendations and advices.
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular conditions
- High temperature
- Varicose veins
- Infectious skin diseases
We reserve the right to request and view a doctor’s letter prior to entering the Spa or providing a treatment and, if necessary, to refuse the treatment on medical grounds or ask that you sign a disclaimer.
Medical conditions that exclude massage therapy
Massage is not allowed:
- for children under 16 massage is not allowed, between 16-18 massage may only be done with parental supervision
- during pregnancy
- in case of infectious or repulsive skin condition
- in case of unattended hypertonia
- freshly after surgery or inflammation
- for cancer patients
- in case of strongly varicose veins
- for guests with pacemaker, dangerous heart conditions
Ladies may take part in a massage treatment during their period, however, we ask you kindly to notify the masseur. In this case no strong massage can be applied on the waist area.
Children in Szechenyi Baths
In Case of Pregnancy
Pregnancy Massages: Unfortunately, no thermal bath in Budapest offers pregnancy massage in the baths to avoid any potential medical complications.