The Magic Bath party series in Budapest is a one of a kind spa party (sparty), be part of it, if you are spending a weekend getaway in Budapest, Hungary. Every Saturday the thermal bath of Lukacs Baths turns into a party venue with laser rays, DJs, and people having fun! Quick link for online tickets: Magic Bath Ticket Online
Budapest Magic Bath Party
Enjoy the most special nightlife phenomenon in Budapest: partying, clubbing, dancing while soaking in the natural warm spring waters.
The venue of the spring time Magic Bath parties is not Szechenyi Bath, but one of the more popular thermal baths on the Buda side, Lukacs Bath. Szechenyi Bath parties will start in summer. Watch oooout! Splash!!!
Bath Party Dates Budapest 2017
When is the next pool and spa party (sparty)? Budapest bath party dates in Budapest, Hungary are as follows:
- January, 2017 – winter break, no parties, why not check out the Budapest Boat Party?
- February 11, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Lukacs Baths – buy tickets here
- February 18, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Lukacs Baths – buy tickets here
- February 25, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Lukacs Baths – buy tickets here
- March 4, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- March 11, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- March 18, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- March 25, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- April – December, 2017 dates coming soon (expect most Saturdays throughout the year)
Bath Party Tickets Online
Do you wish to buy your tickets for the Magic bath party in advance? Here you can purchase the ticket. Please print out the voucher you get after payment. The voucher is your e-ticket for the bath party. Ticket Prices:
From Nov 5, the price of tickets and packages will change. Please check the new price list and tickets on Lukacs Baths Magic Party Prices.
Bath party prices in Euro
- Party Ticket €50 (1 person) including single entry from 10.30 pm to 3 am & Locker (lockers are subject to availability). €50
- Single Ticket + Drinks €65 (1 person) including single entry from 10.30 pm to 3 am & Locker (lockers are subject to availability), 2 Drink Coupons (1 coupon equals 2 Beers or 1 Cocktail). €65
- Single Xpress Premium €160 (1 person) including single ticket with cabin, Fast Track Entry, 2 Drink Coupons, 1 Bath Towel (with Sparty logo), 1 Tote Bag, 1 Pair of Flip flops, 1 Bath Robe with Hood (with Sparty logo). €160
- Double Ticket (Duo Tickets) €120 (2 persons), the price for €60 per person includes Standard Party Ticket (no fast track) for each from 10.30 pm to 3 am, lockers (for storage), 4 drink coupons. €120
- Double Fast Track Party Ticket (Duo Xpress) €150 (2 persons), the price for €75 per person includes Fast Track Party Ticket (Xpress) for each, from 10.30 pm to 3 am, skip the line entry, 4 drink coupons, 2 Towels, 2 Sparty Tote Bags (empty). €150
- Trio Party Ticket €180, the price for €60 per person includes party tickets for each from 10.30 pm to 3 am, Cabin, 6 Drinks Coupons. €180
Bath Party Deals
check out the Duo and Trio packages for 2 / 3 people, inclusions for instance:
- 2 Tickets for the Party
- 1 Private Cabin (a private cubicle which can be locked, and used for getting changed too)
- 2 Towels with Sparty logo
- 4 Cocktails or drink coupons
- 2 Tote Bags with Sparty logo
What is included in the regular price?
- use of the outdoor thermal pools (whirlpool, bubble bath, underwater massage units in the pool)
- use of the lockers (private cabin only in the Bonus Deal)
- use of the indoor hall
Please note that the ticket does not include drinks or towel rental. The bar is packed with drinks (beers, wines, juices, etc.). Please bring your own towel, flip flops and swim wear (everyone has to put on – and hold onto – a swim wear, speedo, boxer, bikini, what have you). Towels are only included in the Bonus Party Deals.
No drinks, foods, drugs can be brought to the premises.
The party is on, even if it rains or snows, unless there is a totally impossible weather (which happened once on a summer thunder-stormy night with tons of lightening)
When are bath parties in Lukacs Bath?
While bath parties are available almost every month in the city of Budapest, from February to December, only the summer bath parties are held in Szechenyi Bath (from June to September), while the winter, spring and fall parties are in Lukacs Bath. The party organizers reserve the right to change the venue if needed. There have been parties in Rudas Bath too.
Healing Waters of Budapest Sparties
The waters of Lukacs Bath are coming from century old geothermal underground spring. Already in the 12th century, the Knights of St John used these waters, then in the Turkish times (16th century), the Ottoman Turks conquered Buda Castle and built their baths here, for ritual bathing, medicinal treatments, relaxation and meditation. The waters are recommended for healing joint problems, tiredness and other locomotive diseases.
The present building of Lukacs Baths is a 19th century thermal bath complex, which has recently been restored. You will find numerous marble plaques on the walls of the bath, which are Gratitude Plaques (like in churches, after healing).
Magic Bath Parties in Budapest
Saturday Bath party series in Lukacs Bath are almost every Saturday from around October or November to late March. From April/ May to Sept / Oct, there will be Splashka Parties in Szechenyi Bath: we will keep you posted about the upcoming party spring and summer dates: the biggest summer sparty date always coincides with the Sziget Festival period, please check our party calendar for the exact dates.
Tickets online for the Magic Bath parties are available for purchase online if you want to secure your entry in advance (warmly recommended as this year the parties were running on full house!). Tickets for the Magic Bath Party at Lukacs Bath can also be bought on the premises, if any left (!)
- Tickets: prices are subject to change, please check the payment link for basic ticket prices, early bird and group discounts, duo and trio ticket deals and more packages including drink coupons, towels, bath robe, flip flops and other sParty memorabilia: Magic Bath Ticket Online
- Drinks: alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks will be sold at the party (the legal age for drinking alcohol in Hungary is 18 years old). 18 is also the minimum age for getting into the party.
- Music: DJs playing house, trip-hop, d&b, trance, electronic music
- Dance floor: in the warm geothermal baths and also outside the pool
- Venue: Szechenyi Bath or Lukacs Bath (the payment page shows the venue for a given date)
- What to bring: towel, flip flop, swim wear (Bonus tickets include towels!), floating toys if you fancy
- What not to bring: cigarettes, foods, drinks, camera, drugs, dangerous or fragile objects, jewelry (note: stag parties are not allowed to participate in the party)
- Cabins / Lockers: make sure to check that you have closed the door with your special code in the chip equipped silicon wristband. If there should be any issue, please contact the event manager on the spot, or any of the party hostesses. They are happy to help you.
The winter edition of ‘Szecska’ is called ‘Magic Bath’ at Lukacs Baths. The regular Magic Bath and Szecska parties are a lot more affordable than the special event Cinetrip parties, which are usually twice a year (e.g. the New Year’s Eve Bath Party)
“Well, hello, gorgeous, are you coming to the Magic Bath Party? I’m donning my party speedo.”
“Sure, honey, just a sec, I’ll just grab my bikini and flip-flops, get a cheap air flight to Budapest, and spend the most awesomest night in the geothermal tub”
Szecska bath parties, known as sparties at Szechenyi Bath are extremely popular at Szechenyi Bath in the summer time. But you should not be stranded in winter either. The biggest of all Magic Bath Parties in Budapest is a special edition on December 30, 2017: a Cinetrip Budapest Party in December with loads of awesome shows, the best DJs, etc. It is a pricier one off magic bath party, but it is a mega party indeed.